Tuesday, October 21, 2008

"Outstation"- I hate it

This morning, i receive a call and informed there will be a meeting arranged next week. At the first place i asked my colleague to attend the meeting. But it wasn't mean i feel relieve i need not to go.

Aku faham perasaannya. Seorang ibu. Ada small baby (3mnths). Breastfeed lak tu.Very hard lah kan nak pi kuar2 outstation nih.

Walau pun berat juga, aku willingly lah ganti dia pi. But have to think camna nak skip the beginning and closing session at the meeting nanti. I need to leave the kids after sometime not going outstation since before ramadhan.

I will be here next week

This time mula lah pikir "Kalau lah daku tak payah bekerja / or boleh kerja dari rumah with the kids arround"

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing